Some of you know me and most probably don't. I wanted to share a more personal 'about me' post.
My name is Holly Swasey. Swasey is pronounced like sway-z. Or just think of your favorite dirty dancer Patrick Swayze. Spelled differently, pronounced the same.
Here are 5 things about me.
1. I love to travel. My favorite trip I have been to was to Thailand. That's where I was in the picture. Sun-burnt and no make up but it was the best time ever. If you are thinking of traveling, put Thailand in the mix. It was a great experience. The food alone is worth it. The humidity was difficult to me. I am used to my Utah desert air.
2. I enjoy playing video games. I mainly play Call Of Duty. But I really only enjoy World War 2. Even me at my ‘best’ is not as good as others, but it is still fun. Of course I am still a fan of old school Nintendo games. Super Mario World, Aladdin, Donkey Kong Country, and Pac Man.
3. Food is my weakness. Like most people I love love love food. Basically any carb is great. There’s not many foods I won’t try or don’t like. I generally don’t like meat. But I am not a vegetarian. I still eat meat it just sometimes grosses me out. I don’t know how to explain it. One time for thanksgiving my brother in law made a really amazing prime rib. Big meat eaters would say it was perfect. But as it created a small pink/red pool of blood on my plate, I almost threw up and maybe teared up a little haha.
4. I enjoy reading. Some of my favorites are
Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach
You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
5. Also, I love watching YouTube clips of Ellen DeGeneres show making Andy go through a haunted house.